ON YOUR WAY HOME FROM WORK… TOO TIRED TO THINK OF WHAT’S FOR DINNER?
JOIN FIRST LIGHT FARM’S “SOIL TO SUPPER” PROGRAM!
When you join as a member of First Light Farm for $35.00/year, you can stop at the farm on your way home and harvest your dinner right from the field paying below retail prices! Any day of the week except Mondays. The fields are open daily from 8 am – 8 pm.
Think of the freshness! Think of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients your body is getting from this right-from-the soil food!
Besides the physical benefits, you will enjoy walking the fields, experiencing the beauty of the farm and Snoqualmie Valley as you harvest your own food.
Here’s how it works:
- Send in your $35.00 Annual membership fee
- Include a completed FLF liability form when you send in your check
- Review the membership rules
- You can bring the paperwork to the farm or mail to the First Light Farm office, 720 North 84th Street, Seattle, WA 98103.
- IMPORTANT: You must receive a personal orientation and walk through (how to understand what’s ready for harvest, where to deposit your check or cash, how to weigh your produce, etc.) before starting the program.
SIGN UP TODAY! EMAIL US at: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Light Farm is a 6-acre vegetable farm that uses only organic methods to grow its produce, herbs and flowers. The farm works to support healthy soils, families & communities.
We’re located at 8710 Ames Lake-Carnation Rd NE in Carnation – Right around the corner from Carnation Farms!
Here’s to your health! Jane and Don Reis, Co-Farmers
Like us on Facebook at First Light Farm to get the latest updates on what’s ready to harvest!
Follow us on Twitter at First Light Farm @firstlight farm for the latest veggie updates!
Healthy Soils = Healthy Families = Healthy Communities!